Guidelines for submitting an event to our Community Calendar
When submitting an event please include as much information as possible.
Your submission will likely be approved if…
- it is submitted more than 5 days before the event starts
- it contains all the information requested (see below)
- it is clearly written
- it is an event being held in Northern BC
- any costs, fees and ticket prices are clearly stated
When filling out the Event form, all of the fields are required unless noted otherwise.
- Your Name: Your own first and last name.
- Your Contact Email: Your email address. Note: We will not contact you if your event is accepted or rejected.
- Private notes…: Not required.
- Event Title: The title of the event (example: “The 2018 Relay for Life”).
- Keywords/Tags: Not required.
- Event Image: This image can be a logo, poster or a photo. Not required. Note: A poster will be difficult to read, so be sure to also include any information on the poster in the appropriate area of the form.
- from / at / to / at: This is the start date/time of the event and the end date/time of the event. Note: If your event is longer than three days, please submit each day separately.
- Event Description: This should include all the details of the event.
- Venue name: Where the event is held. Not required.
- Street Address: The address of the venue. Not required.
- Directions: Special directions to the venue. Not required.
Ready? Submit your event here.
Please allow up to five days for your event to appear and report any errors to Mike Benny (email@example.com).