COMMUNITY EVENTS REPORTER/PROMOTIONS ASSISTANT
The Jim Pattison Broadcast group, Prince George Division is looking for our next Funchaser! We will be chasing down an energetic, outgoing individual who will represent our company at community events in Prince George and area. If you would like to get your foot in the door to your future broadcast career, this is a great place to start!
This is a Part Time Position.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- * A keen interest in the broadcast industry
- * Outgoing
- * Well spoken
- * Good writing skills
- * Approachable personality
- * Strong working knowledge of social media
- * A creative flair
- * Good organizational skills
- * Have a valid driver’s license (will accept an “N” license)
The FunChaser duties include:
- * Visiting and reporting on community events with photos and blogs
- * Assisting with promotions
- * Representing our stations in a positive light
- * Weekly television and radio production
- * Weekly live call-ins on radio
- * Weekly online event reports on the FunChaser blog
Please send your resume, demo if available, and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by Sunday, July 15th to Penny Cartwright, Promotions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note only those shortlisted will be contacted. No phone calls please.
*** Our New Applicant Self ID form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential. ***
As part of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group’s Employment Equity Policy we encourage women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to identify themselves as this may be to their advantage in helping us correct under-representation of those groups in our company.