Just in case you missed these this morning, here are Theeee Best Christmas Jokes!
- What’s the most popular Christmas wine? “I don’t like Brussels sprouts!”
- What do they legally call Santa’s helpers? Subordinate clauses.
- Why was Santa’s little helper feeling down? He had low elf-esteem.
- What’s wrong with the way they teach the alphabet at the North Pole? There’s no L!
- Did you hear about the Christmas ornament that needed an intervention? They found out He was hooked on trees.
- What nationality is Santa Claus? North Polish.
- Why is Christmas just like a day at the office? You do all the work and the fat guy with the suit gets all the credit.
- What happens if you eat too many Christmas decorations? You get tinsel-itis.
- What do call Santa when he stops moving? Santa Pause!
- Did you hear about this one elf at the North Pole that’s a really good singer? His name is Elves Presley.
- Did you hear about the invisible Santa? You can’t see him, but you can feel his presents.
- What do you call Santa Claus when he’s almost late? The Saint Nick-of-time.
- Did you see Rudolph’s report card? He went down in History.
- I think my favorite reindeer would be Olive – Olive the other reindeer!
- Did you hear Santa has a new joke? It will sleigh you!
- Why does Santa only work one day a year? There’s a Clause in his contract!
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.
- Did you know Santa was really into martial arts? Already has his black belt!
- What do elves cook with in the kitchen? U-tinsels.
Mike & Char