106th BCNE Fall Fair
WHEN: Thursday, August 16 – Sunday, August 19
WHERE: Fair Grounds
ADMISSION: Kids 11 and under free | Ages 12 -17 $5 Ages 18 – 55 $10 |Seniors $5 No Parking fees!
MORE: www.bcne.ca for full schedule and details.
- Thursday is Senior’s Day – $2 admission
- Saturday night dance – The Stetson Stomp – Featuring Aaron Halliday, Recording Artist and Allan Jackson Tribute Artist
- Featuring all that you know and love such as: 4-H and Livestock areas, food court, West Coast Amusement midway, the saloon, stage performances, fire fighter games, the Heritage Lane and Team Roping, Barrel Racing and so much more!
- $15,000 in Raffle Prizing with only 4,000 booklets sold. Each booklet consists of 10 tickets inside and $10 per book. Purchase at the fair and distribute your tickets in the prize boxes available
- Online sales for all day armbands, gate passes and dance tickets at ticketsnorth.ca
- Treasure Hunt, President’s Choice Super Dogs
PRESENTED BY: 101.3 The River