PG Hospice Society Dream Home Lottery
- Last year’s Dream Home Lottery came close to a sell out! This year, the 3,310 sq. ft. Dream Home is custom built by Lithium One Homes and is located at 4154 Mears Court in the New Nechako View Subdivision on North Nechako Road. Valued at $588,500
- Only 9999 tickets are printed at $100.00 each
- The proceeds from the 2018 Dream Home Lottery will help provide the Hospice Society with the funds to support the Rotary Hospice House beds, and the bereavement, grief and educational programs.
- The Prince George Hospice Society relies on donations and support from the community to ensure that it continues to provide the best in hospice palliative care for its guests, and grief support for those in need.
GRAND PRIZE HOUSE DRAW: October 26 at 8pm at the house at 4154 Mears Court. Cut off for purchasing tickets is at 5:00pm. VALUED AT OVER $588,500
50/50 DRAW: Tickets only $25, with a chance to win up to $150, 000 – Draw happening October 19. Cut off at 5:00pm, draw at 8:00pm at the Home.
EARLY BIRD DRAWS:
- August 3: Dinner for 10 at Winston’s in the Coast Inn, valued at $600.00, along with a 3-hr limo ride for up to 12 people, valued at $535.50.
- September 21: $7,504 ‘Home Gym Package’ from Tropical Pool & Spa
- Full-time ticket selling locations can be found at the Dream Home, Hospice Society Office and Canadian Tire.
- Tickets available 24/7 for purchase online at hospicedreamhome.ca.
Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. Know your limit, play within it.
All tickets are entered to win the $588,500 Grand Prize Dream Home and both 2 Early Bird Draws if purchased by the deadlines.
BC Gaming Event License: Dream Home Ticket # 107574 | 50/50 Ticket # 107572
PRESENTED BY: Prince George Hospice Society, CKPG TV & 101.3 The River