Drake had a pretty birthday cool party Sunday night (turned 30 yesterday), Taylor Swift and Katy Perry were there, as well as their shared ex, John Mayer. Also at the party, Jamie Foxx, Zoe Kravitz, French Montana and Pretty Little Liars star Shay Mitchell.
Before the party, he also announced that he is releasing a new project called “More Life” in December.
Six things we learned about Lady Gaga from her interview with Howard Stern on Monday…
1. She avoids wardrobe malfunctions by having her stylist gluing her underwear down.
2. She calls Tony Bennett when she has a bad day.
3. Gaga’s TV career started long before American Horror Story — she appeared on HBO’s The Sopranos as an extra while she was in high school.
4. Her real estate portfolio is growing. Gaga already owns Frank Zappa’s house, but she’s also looking to purchase a house in L.A. where friends can come and record music.
5. Gaga has a tattoo of an angel on her skull.
6. She used to be in a Led Zeppelin cover band.
In case you missed it yesterday…
Charlie Puth is putting the brakes on his “Don’t Talk” tour.
“Unfortunately I have to cancel the remaining dates on my Don’t Talk Tour. This is the last thing I want because I love being on the road performing and meeting every one of you” — “You are the reason I can do what I love most for a living and I am so thankful.”
“I have been extremely sick pushing through these dates and haven’t taken the time my body needs to recover. Resting and taking time off the road is the only way I can get better and start performing for you again.”