You’ve probably already seen Taylor Swift’s viral Apple ad (the one where she face-plants on the treadmill)…
Here are five things that have happened since the ad…
• Sales of Drake’s “Jumpman” are up 431% worldwide on iTunes
• Plays of the #gymflow playlist featured in the ad are up 325%
• The video has been liked 1.4 million times on Instagram
• It drew 544,000 reactions on Facebook
• Swift’s tweet with the video has 68,000 retweets and 120,000 likes
Apple Music is hoping that success can be repeated with two other ads featuring Swifty, coming soon to a social media account near you (sorry television).
Trent Harmon has been crowned the 15th and final winner of American Idol in a star-studded farewell show.
and here’s Bieber falling…
— ari (@ariadnaluna3115) April 7, 2016
You know the new JLo song “Ain’t Your Mamma”? Guess who wrote it. Meghan Trainor. 🙂 Guess who produced it. Dr. Luke. 🙁
— Jennifer Lopez (@JLo) April 7, 2016