Will Smith’s Focus take the number one spot this weekend…
1. Focus — $19.1 million
2. Kingsman: The Secret Service — $11.8 million
3. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water — $11.2 million
4. Fifty Shades of Grey — $10.9 million
5. The Lazarus Effect — $10.6 million
Dakota Johnson has joined ISIS … well, at least a character she played on “Saturday Night Live”. Too soon? The Internet got angry: “I think it’s safe to say I will never watch SNL or any of Dakota Johnson’s movies ever again” — “Dear #SNL, jokes about Isis are not funny. No respect.” — “Actually offended by the sketch… Is that seriously all you could come up with?
- Leo DiCaprio is renting out his NYC apartment for $25K a month.
- Ludacris is expecting his third child.
- Criminal Minds star A.J. Cook is expecting also.
- One Direction has been given permission (by Simon Cowell) to do solo projects, as long as they promise not to split up the group.
- Craig Ferguson found work! He will star in an ABC comedy pilot – The King of 7B.
That is Iggy Azalea with Jennifer Hudson in the newly released video for “Trouble” from Iggy’s “Reclassified”…