Our radio station (101.3 The River) is looking for someone to set up our on-location remotes (really) and fetch stuff for the DJs (not really). Here’s the posting….
Remote/On Location set up person
We need a part time player on our team! The Jim Pattison Broadcast Group in Prince George is looking for an on location/remote set up person for 101.3 The River and 99.3 The Drive.
This is Group One position as outline in the Collective agreement.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong audio and technical skill set
- A positive and hardworking team player
- You must be able to work weekends and occasional weekdays
- Good internal and external customer relation skills
- Have a valid Class 5 driver’s License
Please send your resume and cover letter to Ron Polillo, Radio Program Director email@example.com by Friday January 23rd at 4pm.