January is a great time to take stock of the things we’re wasting time, energy and stress on, and to, in the oft-quoted words of Elsa from “Frozen”: “Let it go.” (Source)
There are 21 on the “real list”. Here are the few we talked about this morning…
1. Juice cleanses.
2. Wearing matching socks.
3. Making plans with people you don’t actually want to see, to do things you don’t want to do.
7. Getting tons of “likes” on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram.
10. Being embarrassed about wearing yoga pants in public.
13. Worrying that a romantic relationship doesn’t check all the boxes on every “179,000 Ways To Know You’re In The Right Relationship” list on the Internet.
14. Feeling guilty about going to bed early.
18. Planning something *~#epic~* for every birthday. Embrace simplicity. Day drinking at a bar or BBQing at a park can be just as fun (if not more fun) than having an expensive 28-person dinner followed by five other complicated activities.