Rolling Stone followed Taylor Swift for days, getting all the details…
1. She has money in her blood.
Swift’s mom, Andrea, was working as a mutual-fund wholesaler in Philadelphia when she met Swift’s dad, Scott, who was a client.
2. She used to get drunk and cry about Joni Mitchell.
3. She actually does curse from time to time.
4. She co-wrote Lena Dunham’s future wedding song.
5. She lives in the house Frodo Baggins built.
6. She’s surprisingly proud of being able to do splits.
7. She took her grandma’s style.
8. Don’t expect to see her at the club anytime soon.
Swift’s idea of a big Saturday night is watching Titanic at home with her cats.
9. Despite the rumors, Swift says she and Selena Gomez never had beef.
10. She’s not a fan of sexy selfies — or of flaunting it in general.
11. She has a simple trick for surviving the paparazzi.
When it comes to the paps, Swift has two simple rules. “You just make sure your skirt is down, and you make sure you don’t give them a terrible eating shot”.
12. If you ever spot her in public, go ahead ask for a picture.
13. She’s a very thoughtful gift-giver.
14. But she’s never ordered anything from Amazon.
15. She’s grown a little disillusioned with love.
16. And she says it’s almost impossible for her to maintain a relationship.
17. When it comes to breaking up, Swift is a rip-off-the-Band-Aid type.
18. Although she’s had plenty to say about her exes, she’s not sure what they’d say about her.
19. She’s never been in love.
“Looking back? Not real love”.
20. She gets very excited about animals.
21. Speaking of age: She knows she sometimes comes off like a 24-year-old tween.
22. Besides — she likes feeling like a little kid sometimes
*PHOTO: Kevin Winter/MTV1415/Getty Images