This morning we were asking about the best beaches in PG. Thank you for all your help on Facebook.
- Swimming is purden, sandcastle building is Bear. Some people say Bear gets the itch but we just rinse off at the taps and have had no issues.
- Westlake because it’s close and easy when kids just want to splash and I don’t want to make a whole day of it.
- Berman Lake
- Purden! been going there since before I could talk and I don’t bother going to any other lakes, worth the drive in my eyes …. Just wish I had a boat now
- Really like going to West lake
- There’s a beautiful beach in behind northwood pulpmill down Loopol road.. Just follow that road behind the pulpmill.. Go across the bridge and there’s a trail shortly after to the right just park and follow it in. Beautiful sandy beach right next to the river. Just bring bug spray because the Mosquitos are awful there!
Click here to join our Facebook conversation or comment below and we’ll add it to our list!