Need to spruce up your lunch? Try this recipe out!
You can also click here for all the different mason jar recipes. Courtesy of allparenting.com.
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups black beans
- 2 cups corn
- 2 cups ground turkey meat
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons green scallions, finely chopped
- 8 tablespoons fresh salsa
- All ingredients are listed in layering order.
- Divide all of the ingredients evenly among four Mason jars.
- For this salad, add the salsa on top and shake prior to eating instead of adding to the bottom of the jar.
- Shake to coat salad items with dressing and enjoy!