Judy Russell Presents: Cabaret
WHEN: February 13 – 24
WHERE: Prince George Playhouse
TICKETS: Tickets are $42.00 Adult/ $36.75 Children 18 & Under (including GST)
Available online at www.centralinteriortickets.com or 250-596-0020
MORE INFO: www.pgplayhouse.ca
- Cabaret is coming back to the Prince George Playhouse
- Previously staged the production in 2001 at the Ramada and remounted due to overwhelming demand in 2002 at the Prince George Civic Centre
- Featured cast members in the 2018 production include Owen Selkirk as the Emcee, Selkirk is a former dancer with Ballet Kelowna and was last seen on the Prince George stage in the Producers in 2012 at ‘Leo Bloom’, also can be recognized as the Prince from this past production of the Nutcracker with PGSO
- Other Featured cast members include Shelby Meaney as Sally Bowles, and CKPG TV’s Catherine McCarthy as Fraulein Schneider (who played Sally Bowles in the 2002 Production)
- Cabaret takes audiences deep into the seedy nightlife of the KitKat Klub in Weimar, Germany on the eve of Hitler’s rise to power. Led by the enigmatic and dazzling Emcee, Cabaret is an intoxicating theatrical experience, featuring well-known classics of the musical stage such as “Don’t Tell Mama”, “Maybe This Time”, and of course “Cabaret”.
- Cabaret is a beloved and compelling piece of theatre and the winner of 8 Toby Awards and has characters that are not only complex and dark, but funny and delightful – all in all, deeply human.
SPONSORED BY: Judy Russell’s Enchainment Dance Centre, PG Citizen, CKPG TV, and 101.3 The River