WHEN: June 10-11
WHERE: Duchess Park Secondary
- A 3v3 tournament for both high school female and male athletes.
- Junior division consists of grade 8-10 athletes
- Senior division consists of grade 11 and 12 athletes
- 6 games going on at once, utilizing all 3 basketball courts
- All proceeds go directly towards the Heart and Stroke Foundation
- Over the last two years, they have raised nearly $25,000 for the heart and stroke foundation. The first year (2015) they raised $7,004.00. And in 2016, they raised $17,005.00. This years’ goal is to hopefully raise $20,000.
- Won the “Youth Initiative of the year” award at this years’ “Healthier You Expo” in March.
- There will be raffle prizes that you could possibly win during the event!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: Spread The Sunshine with Sunlife Financial & 101.3 The River