WHEN: Thursday, June 1, 2017 from 6am – 6pm
WHERE: Live from the Broadcast Center (1810-3rd Ave)
- Also at the University Hospital of Northern BC we will have a team there collecting donations and performing interviews throughout the day
TO DONATE: Call 250-565-2800 or 1-855-565-2800 or drop by the hospital
WHAT ARE WE RAISING FOR:
- The Northern Health Authority is embarking on a Regional Cardiology Strategy, with the goal of expanding and enhancing cardiac care for the North, improving access to care, closer to home.
- Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation has pledged to raise $500,000 to support the purchase of state of the art diagnostic equipment for University Hospital of Northern BC, consisting of a suite of ultrasounds with Echo capabilities. This equipment will reduce wait times, allowing for faster diagnosis and improved health outcomes for cardiac patients in the North.
MORE: Facebook Event Page
- Talking to healthcare professionals, community leaders, patients, and more
- Raised over $500,000 since inception, all funds raised to date have gone towards strategically identified equipment for UHNBC
- Spirit Bear ($101.30 / $99.30) each – donor may keep the bear and donate for children in our area hospitals
PRESENTED BY: Spirit of the North Healthcare Foundation, CKPG TV & 101.3 The River