WHEN: Sunday, September 17th
FEATURING: Salt N Pepa, Vanilla Ice, Rob Base, C&C Music Factory & Young MC
WHERE: CN Centre
TICKETS: $49, $69, $79, & $95 plus service charges available April 13 at 10am through Ticketmaster
– Limited number of I Love the 90’s Tour VIP packages are available, including Meet & Greet Packages
– Original Lineup of All Star Acts
– After a massive 2016 with over 110 shows across North America, the I LOVE THE 90’s TOUR will continue its momentum in 2017 with 40+ new stops in the United States and its first-ever international leg in Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
– The top-selling tour, which originally announced only 29 dates, quickly became the year’s most sought-after show, eventually racking up 110+ stops and selling out a number of arenas across the country.
– With a rotating lineup of the 90’s’ most iconic acts, including Vanilla Ice, Salt N Pepa, Rob Base, C&C Music Factory, and Young MC.
– Hailed by Entertainment Weekly as an, “arena-sized dance party,” and described by The Arizona Republic as, “a hit-filled trip down memory lane,” the I Love the 90’s Tour is 2016’s most successful concert touring package with over 110 shows in 110 cities and more than 600,000 tickets sold with a gross box office revenue of over $36 million dollars. Returning in 2017 is headliner Vanilla Ice, star of the DIY Network’s Vanilla Ice Project and fresh off of his Dancing with the Stars appearance. Also returning in 2017 are co-headliners and fan favorites Salt N Pepa, with special guests Rob Base, C&C Music Factory, and Young MC
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: CKPG TV & 101.3 The River
I Love the 90’s at 9
WHEN: Every Friday in June
WHAT: Instantly win a pair of tickets to the I Love 90’s Concert September 17 at the CN Centre featuring Vanilla Ice, Salt N’ Peppa, Rob Base, C&C Music Factory, and Young MC
More: Every Friday morning from 9-10 tune in to WIN prime tickets to the hottest show this fall in PG!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: 101.3 The River