You’ve decided to lose weight…and you are READY! Here are 11 things you should NOT do in the first month:
- Forcing yourself to eat foods you hate.
- Weighing yourself too often.
- Testing the waters – thinking you’ve got it, when you really don’t.
- Trying to eat “perfectly.”
- Skimping on sleep.
- Accepting imposters – fat free often means more sugar, so read ingredients carefully.
- Eating or drinking too much fruit.
- Overestimating the power of exercise.
- Not giving the brain time to adjust.
- Ignoring portion sizes.
- Not listening to hunger.
So, now that you know what NOT to do, jump on in and get yourself healthy!