Taking a 5-10 minute cold shower is an effective technique to keep you in shape and feeling good.
- Cleans the circulatory system.
- Brings blood to the capillaries, therefore increasing circulation throughout the body.
- Provides flushing for the organs and provides a new supply of blood.
- Reduces blood pressure on internal organs.
- Contracts the muscles to eliminate toxins and poisonous wastes.
- Strengthens the parasympathetic and sympathetic nervous systems.
- Strengthens the mucous membranes, which help resist high fever, allergies, colds, coughs.
So next time you take a shower, end with a couple minutes of cold water to reap all the benefits!