David Letterman’s last words: “Alright. That’s pretty much all I got. For the last time on a television program: thank you, and good night.”
David Letterman’s last Top Ten List
Top 10 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Say To Dave.
10. Alec Baldwin: “Of all the talk shows yours is the one most geographically convenient to my home.”
9. Barbara Walters: “Dave, did you know you wore the same cologne as Muammar Gaddafi.”
8. Steve Martin: “Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity and a mistake.”
7. Jerry Seinfeld: “Dave, I have no idea of what I’ll do when you go off the air … you know I just thought of something. I’ll be fine.”
6. Jim Carrey: “Honestly, Dave, I’ve always found you to be a bit of an over-actor.”
5. Chris Rock: “I’m just glad your show is being given to another white guy.”
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: “Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.”
3. Peyton Manning: “Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy.”
2. Tina Fey: “Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.”
1. Bill Murray: “Dave, I’ll never have the money I owe you.”
Guess who’s working on a “secret project” with Lady Gaga? Paul McCartney.
Jason Derulo just released a song featuring Stevie Wonder and Keith Urban…
On May 24, The Rolling Stones kick off the Zip Code Tour. Some of the opening acts have been released. Ed Sheeran will open in Kansas City, Brad Paisley will open in Nashville and Kid Rock will open in Columbus.