Signs You’re Way Too Paranoid About Getting Pranked On April Fools’ Day. First of all don’t believe anything you hear. Here are a few more from HuffingtonPost…
- You stocked up on water and batteries for no good reason.
- You purchased a helmet just in case you have to go outside.
- You’re considering shutting off your Internet for the entire day.
- You hired a taster to try all your food before you eat it.
- You’re ignoring texts and letting all your calls go to voicemail until April 2.
- You gave your family a “safe word” for if they’re actually sick and need you to take them to the hospital.
- Your boss asked you to have an impromptu meeting today so you quit your job.
Here’s the complete list from HuffingtonPost…