Quick and easy April Fools pranks… from Guyism.com and a few from Pinterest too.
- Put a “Please Use Other Door” sign on the entrance to your office building if it only has one entrance.
- Paint a bar of soap completely with clear nail polish so it won’t suds up.
- Turn every setting in someone’s car to the maximum: the heat, the radio, the wipers, the seats, etc.
- Place a small piece of Post-it note over the ball under someone’s computer mouse so that it won’t work.
- Hide a small radio in the ceiling tiles above someone’s desk and turn it on very softly.
- Put marbles in the hubcaps of someone’s car.
- Buy some underwear, write a co-worker’s name in them, then leave them on the floor of the office bathroom.
More… from Guyism…
Borrow someone’s cell phone and change the language setting to a foreign language.
Change the language for Google on someone’s computer.
Swap the signs on the men’s and ladies’ rest rooms.
Hide scented air fresheners all over someone’s office.
Switch around random keys on someone’s keyboard who isn’t a very good typist.
Bring multiple sets of clothes to work, change every hour, and act like nothing’s different.
Hide all of the desktop icons on someone’s computer and replace the monitor’s wallpaper with a screen-shot of their desktop.